A top manufacturer of paints and coatings willing to develop strong and lasting relationships with their vendors and aiming to receive the greatest long-term business value at the lowest acceptable level of risk.
Client was looking for software solution that simplifies vendor invoicing process, further they need a user friendly application that would automate their vendor management process and enable them to save time and avoid costly errors. Their SAP consultant / IT head briefed us on their requirement, to introduce automation of invoice processing that will migrate the pen & paper strategy to electronic way, streamline the workflow of high-volume office operations, reduce human error, and improve the overall efficiency.
Solution SummaryWe provided them our Vendor management software “Vendora” that helps them to manage the complexities of vendor-buyer relations. By investing in vendor management software, client could well manage both Account payable & Account receivable for cash flow.
- The vendor can create invoice in the vendor portal and the invoice ageing will be calculated based on the due date
- Invoice aging report will show all current unpaid invoices to Buyer, vendor can follow up to receive the payment in a meaningful & systematic way.
- Enables finance team to track invoices against their associated POs, validate and approve payments and maintain accurate payment records.
- Invoice details can be tracked in the portal and manage cash flows
- Easily upload invoices, customize fields and set alerts when bills come due
- Categorize your bills based on due dates, prioritizing the ones that need to be paid first
Invest in buying or developing your Vendor Management System with automated vendor notifications & alerts to streamline procurement management process. Contact us for a Free Demo of Vendor Management Software & get an instant Quote.
Vendora allowed us save valuable time sorting through invoices. Collaborating with suppliers / vendors on a centralized platform for Account Payables & Account Receivables was quite.
——— Head of Procurement, Manufacturing Division